Educator of young horses, with the ability to manage a small team of horses and staff under the direction of the head foreperson.
- All applicants must have a minimum of 3 years full time professional experience in the role
- Excellent horsemanship skills with a proven ability to train and educate young horses
- Highly reliable
In addition, the following knowledge and skills will be looked upon highly:
- Proven management experience
- Sound oral and written communication skills of a level to take instruction and provide information
- Knowledge of safe operating procedures of all equipment and the use of personal protective equipment
- Demonstrated skills in the safe operation of equipment relevant to the training and preparation or
- Sound knowledge of OH & S obligations
Mornings: 3:40am – 9:30am
Afternoons: 2:20pm – 5:00pm
Fulltime and part-time positions available.
The remuneration package also includes the 1.5% NSW stable bonus scheme (CWR won $44.5M in prize money last season).
Positions will be based at our Rosehill Gardens stable in Sydney, Australia.
Accommodation may be available upon request.
Please send your resume/C.V. to: