Opportunities to Race Horses in the Chris Waller Stable
E. firstname.lastname@example.org P. +61434379706 | E. email@example.com P. +61409843051
2YO Filly - Redoutes' Choice x Later Gator
- Purchased at the Inglis Easter Yearling Sales for $520,000.
- Sired by the one of the world’s elite stallions, Redoute’s Choice, with a service fee of $137,500.
- From the stakes performed mare Later Gator, this speedy mare sired by More than Ready boasted both speed and precocity with a stakes placing at 2YO.
- This filly oozes class, possessing the physical traits as a yearling and early 2YO that one can simply admire with strength, power and balance proportioned from top to toe.
- Broken in at QLD’s premier breaking facility, Washpool Lodge, who rated her progress through her early education as exceptional.
- The perfect filly for Autumn 2YO targets and will enter the stables in August.
- Nominated for the 2018 Golden Slipper and Blue Diamond as well as being qualified for the Inglis Race Series and BOBS bonus prizemoney payments for the entirety of her career.
2YO Colt - Fastnet Rock x Spirit of South
- Purchased at the Inglis Easter Yearling Sales for $150,000.
- Sired by the world’s most successful stallion of the modern era in Fastnet Rock, standing with the service fee of over $200,000.
- From a stout European family that is proven at producing stakes performed middle distance types, this colt possesses the genetics to be a Classic 3YO type.
- Physically he has developed perfectly since the sales in April and has flourished without becoming too stocky and heavy as we can see with some of Fastnet Rocks’ progeny. This is especially important given he is a colt.
- Broken in at Carinya Lodge where he displayed spirit and tenacity, completing his breaking process in excellent order.
- Nominated for the 2018 Golden Slipper as well as being qualified for the Inglis Race Series and BOBS bonus prizemoney payments for the entirety of his career.
He's Your Man
Star Thoroughbreds are the exclusive licensed syndicators of yearlings to Chris Waller Racing
Established by Denise Martin in 1994, premier Australian syndication company Star Thoroughbreds offers high quality horses in racing share partnerships. Over 20 years of success has been the hallmark to the longevity of the Star Thoroughbreds famous purple and white stars colours.
Once you have decided that purchasing a share or shares in a Star Thoroughbreds racehorse is for you, the next step is to talk to their team about specifically what type of horse you are looking for and the financial outlay you are looking to pay, for your share, together with the ongoing costs for the horse. It is important to acknowledge that purchasing a share in a racehorse can be a high risk, with no financial return guaranteed.The team at Star Thoroughbreds are able to give you details about the horses they have available in share purchases, together with the manner in which the Star Thoroughbred's partnerships operate.
Most of their racing partnerships are offered within the range of $8,000 - $25,000 (plus GST) per 10% share; however a 5% share purchases are sometimes available. The share price of the horse is generally reflective of the 'knock down' price of the horse at the yearling sale. The principle sales attended by the Star Thoroughbred's team are the Magic Millions sales on the Gold Coast in January, together with the William Inglis sales in Sydney and Melbourne.
The all inclusive approximate ongoing weekly costs to maintain a 10% interest in a horse trained by Chris Waller at his Rosehill, NSW stables are: $64 (inc GST) per week at 2 years and $82 (inc GST) per week at 3 years. Once a partnership is fully subscribed, share owners are invited to offer suggested names for the horse. The most preferred available name, by the majority of owners is the name presented to Racing NSW for registration. Once the horse is registered and the owners take 'right title', owner communication about the horse comes primarily from the Chris Waller Racing stable staff, in conjunction with Star Thoroughbreds.
For opportunities to race horses with Chris Waller Racing and Star Thoroughbreds visit the Star Thoroughbreds Website.